C 1000 Complex – Vitamin C
3 reasons why you might need vitamin C supplements
- Individuals with malabsorption, certain chronic diseases, and those who take certain medication
- Individuals with limited food variety
- You smoke regularly or passively
Sona Vitamin C1000 Complex is a superior formulation combining the goodness of naturally derived vitamin C with cofactor bioflavonoid complexes. A Time Release formulation ensures sustained release throughout the day of this essential nutrient. Each tablet contains 1000mg of vitamin C.
How Does Vitamin C Affect Skin Health?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, meaning that it is carried to the body’s tissues but not stored in the body, unlike fat-soluble vitamins which is stored in the body’s fatty tissue. As a result, humans need to obtain vitamin C daily to maintain adequate levels for proper bodily function. Vitamin C has numerous roles within the body and has been linked to various health benefits, one of which include helping to maintain skin health.
- With Citrus Bioflavonoid complex which work synergistically with Vitamin C in the body.
- Includes Acerola, Rutin, bioflavanoid and hesperidin complexes, which help in inhibiting harmful oxidative reactions that can cause damage to cells in the body
- Among others, helps maintain a healthy immune and nervous systems
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Available in 30 and 90 tablets – ONE-A-DAY
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Product Detail | 30 Tablets or 90 Tablets
How to use
ADULTS: Take ONE tablet daily with the main meal of the day or as directed by your healthcare professional.