Clarityn tablets are an anti-allergy medicine that offers fast non-drowsy 24 hour symptom relief
It is used to treat the allergic symptoms of hayfever and other allergies such as dust mites. Clarityn can help relieve the symptoms of these allergies including sneezing, runny or itchy nose, itchy palate and itchy, red or tearing eyes.
Each tablet contains 10mg loratadine.
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product. Maximum order quantity of 180 tablets per order
Benefits and Features
- 24 hour symptom relief of:
- Runny nose
- Itchy eyes
How to use?
- Adults & children age 6 years & older with a body weight greater than 30kg: 1 tablet daily.
- Clarityn is not recommended for children with a body weight of less than 30kg. See package leaflet. Clarityn Syrup may be preferable for this age group.
- Do NOT use during pregnancy or if you are breastfeeding.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight & reach of children.
Each tablet contains Loratadine 10mg. Also contains Lactose.
See leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our Osullivans Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call 065 862 8765 (weekdays 9:30am – 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.