Tooth-Fil is a temporary filling material made to conveniently block lost fillings instantly. Tooth-Fil is zinc oxide based and comes ready to use upon arrival.
This is a ready-to-use temporary tooth filling material based upon zinc oxide putty that is presented in a pre-filled plastic syringe. The 3g pack contains sufficient material for 10 standard fillings and comes complete with a spatula. Tooth-Fil fillings can last up to 4 weeks, as approved and sold by many dentists and pharmacists. Tooth-Fil hardens on contact with saliva and is easy for dentists to remove to make a more permanent filling.
Toothfil Plus is a temporary dental cement that works as a harder and stronger setting tooth filler. Toothfil Plus does more than just block the tooth cavity like many other tooth fillers, Toothfil-Plus bonds to dentine and enamel, and can be used for successfully filling shallow cavities effectively. This product is remarkably safe and easy to use, just by adding water.
- 1. Take a small amount of TOOTH-FIL
- 2. Place onto the tooth which requires filling and gently bite using moderate pressure. The paste will set when it comes into contact with saliva
- 3. Make sure the filling is not overfilled, then leave for one minute. Afterwards, rinse mouth round with warm water and spit out
- 4. Avoid further biting or applying further pressure on the filling for at least 15 minutes
- 5. Seek Dentist advice as soon as possible
- 6. If needed, use the spatula enclosed to pack Tooth-fil into cavity
- 7. We advise you seek out dental advice for painful or large fillings
TOOTH-FIL does not stick to teeth, it will only be retained inside of cavity.