The action of applying the Lipikar AP+ Stick satisfies and replaces the scratching reflex to break the itch-scratch cycle. A soothing stick for itchy eczema-prone skin that’s suitable for all the family (from babies to seniors). Specifically formulated for very dry, irritated eczema-prone skin, on the face and body that’s prone to pruritus (itching). Lipikar Stick AP+ is the first stick that instantly relieves the urge to scratch and reduces eczema lesions. The high-tolerance formula is safe on any part of the body (including eyelids) and this handy pocket-size stick is easy to use, even by children. Can be taken to school to treat itching as soon as it occurs and as often as needed, enabling children to manage their eczema-prone skin themselves. Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction. Gentle enough to use on babies from 3 months+.
Enriched with Shea Butter to nourish and help rebuild barrier function, Madecassoside, an anti-inflammatory and healing booster, Zinc Gluconate to prevent the formula from bacterial contamination and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Dermatologically tested formula. This gentle Lipikar Stick AP+ has been through rigorous dermatological and ophthalmological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. The minimalist formula contains no preservatives, no alcohol, no colourants and no lanolin. This formula is also non-comedogenic (won’t block pores).
- New pocket-size stick format: can be used anytime, anywhere
- Advanced formula instantly soothes itchiness (pruritus) and scratching
- High-tolerance formula safe on any part of the body (including eyelids)
- Soothes, repairs and protects
- Overtime works to restore the skin’s barrier to regain its natural protective properties
- 92% say they could apply the stick to itchy skin instead of scratching
- 89% say they feel the need to scratch less often
- 92% say skin feels more comfortable