Firstly, the oils used make the base for this cream mimic the oil naturally produced in younger skin. This means that it’s easily absorbed into the skin, getting the goods right where you want them. Moist and hydrated skin resists forming lines. The star of this show is Olive Squalane, because it tops up the natural Squalane that you skin slowly stops making around your mid-20s.
MooGoo only use antioxidants that they have researched and know can penetrate the skin, and remain stable, allowing them to do their good work. The star antioxidants they have choose to use are Resveratrol and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (oil-soluble Vitamin C), both included at the maximum percentage suggested by their lovely suppliers. Google these two ingredients if you’re interested in finding out more about what these wonders are about.
- A natural moisturiser to improve sun damaged and ageing skin
- Olive Squalane mimics the oil younger skin naturally produces
- High concentrations of antioxidants to combat free radical damage
- Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant found in plants
- Oil-soluble Vitamin C easily absorbs into skin and assists with sun damage
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol