Piriton allergy tablets are used to treat the allergic symptoms of hay fever and other allergies such as dust mites and rashes associated with hives and nettles.
Helps relieve the symptoms of these allergies including itchiness, redness, swelling, tenderness and irritation.
- Insect bites
- Skin allergies
- Food allergies
- Suitable from 6 years of age
- Take every 4-6 hours
How To Use:
Piriton can be taken by adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours (maximum 3 tablets in 24 hours).
Children 6-12 years, take half a tablet every 4-6 hours (maximum 6 half tablets in 24 hours).
- The minimum dosage interval is 4 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not give to children under 6 years.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
If you are pregnant
- Piriton should NOT be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
May Cause: Fatigue, dry mouth, nausea, dizziness, headache, blurred vision and disturbance in concentrating.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product. Maximum order quantity of ONE per order.