Proceive Pregnancy Trimester 1
• Key Nutrients For Weeks 0-12 of pregnancy
• Comprehensive formula of 29 Vitamins & Minerals including 400ug Folic Acid
• Tailored for the First Trimester
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Irish brand
The first trimester is the most crucial stage of the baby’s development. During this time the baby develops rapidly, growing from one cell to many thousands. By the end of the first trimester the foetus weighs about 1oz and measures around 3-4 inches in length.
Proceive Pregnancy Trimester 1 offers tailored nutrition for both you and your baby during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. This is a comprehensive, active blend of 29 key vitamins, minerals and amino acids scientifically formulated for this stage.
For Your Baby:
• Folic Acid (L-Methylfolate) Contains 400ug in it’s natural form to support greater absorption. Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Cell Division This is a period of rapid growth. Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
• Bone Development Calcium and Vitamin D support the maintenance of normal bones.
• Hormonal Activity Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
• Energy Support Vitamin B1 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
• Tiredness Iron, Magnesium and Vitamin B2 contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
Providing a wide range of superior quality nutrients at optimum dosage levels, Proceive offers premium nutrition that is safe and effective for you and your baby during this time. Proceive does not contain fillers, binders, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Take two capsules once per day. Best taken in the morning on a full stomach. We recommend taking Proceive Omega 3 with this product. Next step: From week 13 of your pregnancy move on to Proceive Pregnancy Trimester 2. Suitable for vegetarians.
Product Details | 60 capsules
Not suitable for children under 18 years. Do not exceed the stated dose. Contains iron. Do not use if the foil is broken. Store in a cool dry place out of sight and reach of young children. Seek medical advice if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies. A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Proceive is manufactured in an environment that also handles milk, soya, cereals containing gluten, fish and sulphites.