The past few years of uncertainty have surely tested our fight our flight response, leading to increased stress levels and sleepless nights.
Our daily hustle and bustle often leave us less quality time for relaxation, which is an inevitable risk for burnout. Fear not, there is plenty we can do to help reduce mild stress such as:
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes per day
- Taking 5-10 minutes for a daily meditation (thanks YouTube!)
- Taking time to confide in a trusted friend or family member
- Practicing gratitude through journaling
- Taking a hot bath
- Creating a self-care routine
- Taking a herbal supplement
Sona Relax contains chamomile, hops, and passionflower with vitamin B6 to promote calm and relaxation. It promotes tranquility and natural sleep, in times of stress, restlessness and trouble sleeping but is non-habit forming.
- Herbal formula of chamomile, hops and passion flower with vitamin B6 to promote calm and soothing energy
- Non – habit forming
- Promote relaxation and natural sleep in times of stress, restlessness or trouble sleeping
- 30 capsules
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
For more information on Sona Relax, please click here