These JointCare Supplex Capsules contain a variety of essential vitamins and minerals that can help you maintain normal muscle function, support your immune system, and protect your cells from oxidative damage.
Each pack contains 30 capsules, providing you with a convenient and easy way to support your joint health.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissues.
- Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Vitamin C, which supports the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D, which helps maintain normal bones
- Vitamin E, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Manganese, which contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
WHAT IS GLUCOSAMINE?
Glucosamine is a natural compound that is produced by the human body from various sugars and amino acids that form part of a balanced diet. It is found in healthy cartilage, particularly in the fluid around the joints.