The Dentek first Aid dental kit is a must have for anyone who can’t get to the dentist right away
– Quick and easy pain relief for toothache
– Save fillings and crowns before you can get to the dentist
– Save your loosened tooth until you get to the dentist dentist can use the tooth storage box
– Provides temporary relief until you can see your dentist
– Doctors recommend Dental First Aid Kit between dental visits
– Relieves toothaches and keeps loose fillings and crowns in place with the DenTek Dental Repair Kit
– Recommended for lost fillings, loose ‘caps’ and crowns, loose teeth and persistent toothache due to a cavity
What’s in it?
- Applicator, Temparin Max, eugenol and a vial to hold loose teeth
- Dental First Aid Kit contains several items to temporarily relieve toothache problems.
- Kit contains an applicator, TemparinMax, Eugenol and a vial for a loose tooth.
First aid oral pain solutions provide temporary relief from throbbing, persistent toothache due to cavities.
In addition, the tooth saver bottle may contain a loose tooth, lost filling, loose cap, crown or inlay.
Use the first aid kit for quick and easy pain relief for toothaches and pain.
Secure fillings and crowns for your next dentist visit.
Secure a loose or chipped tooth.
These are temporary solutions before visiting your dentist. Only a dentist can remove Temparin Max when it is time to replace the lost filling or the loose crown, cap or inlay.
Read all directions and precautions before repairing any dental work.