VIVIO Junior Tummies
From the makers of Vivio Junior, new Vivio Tummies are a probiotic with added Vitamin D3, designed to help the digestive and immune systems in babies and children. The packs are in easy to use powder sticks, which do not require refrigeration.
- Suitable from birth to 12 years
- Supports the digestive system with two strains of live bacteria developed using microencapsulation technology to ensure the friendly bacteria arrive alive in the gut.
- The two strains have been clinically researched in hundreds of babies. Contains Bifidobacterium breve, one of the most predominant infant specific species of good bacteria
- Contains Vitamin D3 which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, normal growth & development of bones in children
- Allergen free, sugar free
- No no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Ease of use – once a day dose in convenient powder sticks/sachets that do not need to be refrigerated
Why Are Probiotics Important?
A balanced gut flora (good bacteria) can really help to support a child’s immune and digestive system and give them the daily support they need while growing up.
- Recommended daily dose 0-12 years: 1 sachet per day
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consume preferably on an empty stomach.
- Mix with water or milk at room temperature and consume immediately.
- Can also be sprinkled on food.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- If your child has an underlying medical condition or is taking medication please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
- If your infant is consuming other products with Vitamin D, please seek advice from a Health Care Professional before starting this product.
Product Details | 10×1.6g sachets